We have been using Diigo / Digest of Internet Information) ever since a great presentation by Speech Techie/Sean Sweeny. I had tried it out about a year previously but obviously did not understand enough about web 2.0 yet. Well, now I realize what I had been missing and I keep discovering more benefits. So here are just some of the things we love
What I love Diigo:
- Love creating lists with categories and sub-categories of topics to organize the weblinks I find while searching. Just 1 click and saved.
- Love sharing a link with a colleague when they request information on a topic that I have talked about. There is no cutting and pasting several different URL's.
- Love designating some lists public while others are private.
- Love creating groups (which I just started doing). Now, I can share my Diigo PrAACtical AAC- Random Apps of Kindness to alert everyone when I hear about a discounted or free app. I can do this faster than uploading everything to blogger
- Love receiving immediate alerts when any changes are made to a group topic.
- Love the suggested tags
- Love the Extra's
-Check this out: http://www.diigo.com/list/parkerrobin/pr_aa_ctical-aac or send us your e-mail and you can be invited to our PrAACtical AAC Random Apps of Kindness group to learn about free apps immediately.